Take Charge of Your Health Today!
- Is PAIN stopping you from doing what you want to do both physically and emotionally?
- Are Digestive issues such as IBD/Colitis, Acid Reflux or more affecting you?
- Do you have trouble focusing – even on simple things?
- Are you Stressed out?
- Is your life a constant headache?
- Do you have Sleep issues? Insomnia, constant waking up, can’t turn the mind movies off?
- Are you noticing more aches and pains?
- Do you have Trouble coping with Menopause? Hot Flashes? Night Sweats?
- Is Anxiety stopping you from doing the things you’d like to do?
- If you spend a lot of time saying “it is what it is”.. there’s something you should know…
It Doesn't Have to be that way!
What I have to offer are solutions to help you eliminate pain that is stopping you from whatever you want. Products such as Neuroquell, Pro-sirona, Menastil, Sex Butter will help remove your pain. The Perfect Pickler allows you to make your own lacto-fermented food to balance your gut flora and correct your digestive problems.
I have private programs to assist you in getting back the good health that you may be missing. We can work together to regain your focus and vitality, balance your system, sleep better, increase your energy and eliminate dis-ease.
- how you feel about your health
- how you move through your day,
- how you think about eating and
- how you think about life.
”The world we live in has become increasingly polluted with chemicals which are toxic to our bodies. These toxins infiltrate our bodies through the foods we eat, the water we drink, the air that we breathe and through the products we put on our skin and hair.
In order for us to become and stay in optimum health we need to shift our focus away from eating processed foods and begin to eat whole foods, especially those that are grown locally; to shift away from using products that are toxic to us and begin using healthy safe products; and we need to stop drinking chemically laced water and begin to learn how to filter the water we are drinking.
I can help you formulate a plan to achieve this.” ~Bonnie